Kayaking school – Advanced course Level 1 & 2
2 courses to improve your paddling skills and become confident in whitewater kayaking !
14 years old
from March to October
We propose 2 advanced kayaking courses. These courses take place over 5 days (half a day of navigation per day).
Depending on the water level, these courses take place either in Annecy area (Haute-Savoie, on the Fier or the Cheran river), or in the Tarentaise valley in Savoie (on the Isereand the Doron de Bozel river) and in Italy (Dora Baltea river).
The “Advanced course-level 1” is aimed at people who practice kayaking more or less regularly, who are comfortable in class II/III and who want to gain confidence and technique to be autonomous in class III. This course takes place over 5 days (half a day of navigation per day). The objective at the end of the course is to feel comfortable in class III and to be able to tackle class IV.
The “Advanced course-level 2” is aimed at regular paddlers who are comfortable in class III and want to progress technically to enjoy class IV. This course takes place over 3 days, with 5 half days of paddling. The objective at the end of the course is to be comfortable on class IV courses.
All courses are open and maintained from one person registered.
It is possible to bring your own equipment.
For more information on our “Advanced – Level I and II” kayak courses, ask for our technical sheets.
To practice river kayaking, it is mandatory to know how to swim.
Advanced course - level 1
- From 12 to 16 April 2023 ; Location: Annecy area ;
- From 28 June to 02 July 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 31 July to 04 August 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 06 to 10 September 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie.
Advanced course - Level 2
- From 21 to 23 April 2023 ; Location: Annecy area;
- From 26 to 28 May 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 25 to 27 August 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie.
And take a look to our whitwater rescue courses, in partnership with R3-France:
- Rescue3 WRT-F course: 1 day;
- Rescue3 WRT-REC course; 2 days;
Base de Loisirs, Centron, Aime-La-Plagne
Little extra of our base camp
- Space to chill out ;
- Picnic area ;
- Nearby restaurant.
- Supervision by professional river guides;
- Technical gear.
price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point;
- Personal expenses.
- Paddle and whitewater kayaks ;
- Wetsuit long-john;
- Wetsuit jacket;
- Wetsuit boots;
- Helmet CE approved;
- PFD CE approved;
- Swimming suit;
- A small bag for your belongings;
- Cord for glasses if necessary;
- Your paddling gear if you have some.