Kayaking school – Advanced course Level 1 & 2
2 courses to improve your paddling skills and become confident in whitewater kayaking !
14 years old
from March to October
We propose 2 advanced kayaking courses. These courses take place over 5 days (half a day of navigation per day).
Depending on the water level, these courses take place either in Annecy area (Haute-Savoie, on the Fier or the Cheran river), or in the Tarentaise valley in Savoie (on the Isereand the Doron de Bozel river) and in Italy (Dora Baltea river).
The “Advanced course-level 1” is aimed at people who practice kayaking more or less regularly, who are comfortable in class II/III and who want to gain confidence and technique to be autonomous in class III. This course takes place over 5 days (half a day of navigation per day). The objective at the end of the course is to feel comfortable in class III and to be able to tackle class IV.
The “Advanced course-level 2” is aimed at regular paddlers who are comfortable in class III and want to progress technically to enjoy class IV. This course takes place over 3 days, with 5 half days of paddling. The objective at the end of the course is to be comfortable on class IV courses.
All courses are open and maintained from one person registered.
It is possible to bring your own equipment.
For more information on our “Advanced – Level I and II” kayak courses, ask for our technical sheets.
To practice river kayaking, it is mandatory to know how to swim.
Advanced course - level 1
- From 18 to 22 April 2022 ; Location: Annecy area ;
- From 29 June to 03 July 2022 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 01 to 05 August 2022 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 07 to 11 September 2022 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie.
Advanced course - Level 2
- From 15 to 17 April 2022 ; Location: Annecy area;
- From 27 to 29 May 2022 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 26 to 28 August 2022 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie.
And take a look to our whitwater rescue courses, in partnership with R3-France:
Base de Loisirs, Centron, Aime-La-Plagne
Little extra of our base camp
- Space to chill out ;
- Picnic area ;
- Nearby restaurant.