Kayaking school – Introduction course level 1 & 2
2 different kayaking course to discover or improve your whitewater kayaking skills !
14 years old
from March to October
We offer 2 types of kayaking courses for beginners . These courses take place over 5 days (half a day of navigation per day).
Depending on water levels, we propose you to paddle either in Annecy area (Haute-Savoie, on the Fier or the Cheran river), or in the Tarentaise valley in Savoie (on the Isere river).
The “Introduction course- Level 1” is aimed at people who have never kayaked before and allows them to become familiar with the activity and to acquire the basic techniques of river navigation. The objective at the end of the course is to be able to navigate on class II/III courses.
The “Introduction course- Level 2” is aimed at people who already have experience of kayaking on flat or easy whitewater. It allows to deepen the technical fundamentals and to refine the techniques of navigation in whitewater. The objective at the end of the course is to be able to navigate on class III courses.
All courses are open and maintained from one person registered.
Possibility to come with your own paddling gear.
For more information on our “Introduction course-level 1 & 2” courses, ask for our technical sheets.
To practice river kayaking, it is mandatory to know how to swim.
Introduction course - Level 1
- From 08 to 12 March 2023 ; Location: Annecy area;
- From 03 to 07 July 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie;
- From 07 to 11 August 2023 ; Location : Tarentaise valley, Savoie;
- From 21 to 25 August 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise Valley, Savoie;
- From 18 to 22 October 2023 ; Location: Annecy area.
Introduction course - Level 2
- From 08 to 12 April 2023 ; Location: Annecy area;
- From 26 to 30 June 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie;
- From 14 to 18 August 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie;
- From 20 to 24 September 2023 ; Location: Tarentaise valley, Savoie ;
- From 25 to 29 October 2023 ; Location: Annecy area.
And take a look at our whitewater rescue courses, in partnership with R3-France :
- Rescue3 WRT-F course: 1 day;
- Rescue3 WRT-REC course: 2 days;
Base de Loisirs, Centron, Aime-La-Plagne
Little extra of our base camp
- Space to chill out ;
- Picnic area ;
- Nearby restaurant.
- Supervision by professional river guides;
- Technical gear.
price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point;
- Personal expenses;
- Paddle and whitewater kayak;
- Wetsuit long-john;
- Wetsuit jacket;
- Wetsuit boots;
- Helmet CE approved;
- PFD CE approved;
- Swimming suit;
- A small bag for your belongings;
- Cord for glasses if necessary;
- Personal kayaking gear if you have some.